In order for us to process your order or to send you our newsletter, you must provide us with certain information about you, including your name, first name, email, postal address, payment details, as well as the description of the product you are ordering. You may also decide to provide us with certain additional personal information by contacting us directly.
This information is essential for us to :
- the processing of your order
- to resolve a possible dispute
- provide customer service.
By subscribing to our newsletter, we give your explicit consent to the use of your email address. You can revoke this consent at any time.
We store your purchase data in order to fulfil a legal and fiscal obligation and to serve our legitimate interests in the event that these legitimate interests are not invalidated by your rights or interests, such as
1) provide and improve my services We use your information to provide the services you have requested from us and in our legitimate interest to improve those services.
2) to comply with the Seller Rules. We use your information, where necessary, to comply with our obligations under the Seller Rules.
Information about our customers is important to our business. We only share your personal information for a very limited number of reasons and in a limited number of circumstances such as :
- service providers. We use certain third parties that we trust to perform certain actions or provide certain services for our shop - transport companies for example. We may have to share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- business transfers. If we sell our business or merge it with another, we may have to share your information as part of that transaction but only to the extent permitted by law.
- compliance with legislation. We may have to collect, use, retain and share your information if we believe in good faith that it is necessary and reasonable to do so in order to :
(a) respond to a legal process or government request;
(b) enforce our agreements, terms or regulations;
(c) prevent, investigate or manage fraud or other illegal activity, or technical or security issues; or
(d) to protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or others.
If you are a resident of certain jurisdictions, including the European Union, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information. Some of these rights apply generally, and others apply only in limited circumstances. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us. You will find our contact details below.
- Modify, Restrict, Delete. You may also have the right to change your personal information, restrict our use of it or delete it. Other than in exceptional circumstances (for example, if we need to retain data relating to our shop for legal reasons), we will delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You may object to
1) that we process some of your information in our legitimate interests, and
2) to the receipt of marketing messages from us after having explicitly consented to receive them. In these cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have legitimate reasons to continue using it, or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints. If you are a resident of the European Union and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you can do so to your local data protection authorities.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can send us a letter by post to :
Pulsaï, 29 route d'Andard, Brain-sur-l'Authion, 49800 Loire-Authion.