- On sale!
Wall shelving - horizontal
Stable shelves that are quick and easy to assemble
These horizontal shelves can be fitted in no time at all. Once their support (the racks) is fixed to the wall, they fit into the slots of the rack at the height you want.
A precious flexibility that will allow you to adapt the height of your shelves to your storage needs and to equip small spaces in the twinkling of an eye!
Kit with metal bracket and wooden board
As standard, each shelf is composed of :
* 2 white powder coated steel brackets: 12 x 8 cm (size S) or 18 x 13 cm (size M) or 24 x 18 cm (size L),
* 1 plywood board 60 cm long and available in the following widths: 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 30 or 40 cm.
The board can easily be painted, stained or varnished.
! Standard racks (distance between holes 50 mm) not included: to be ordered extra on this site.
Custom-made wall shelves
Do you need a different size? Please let us know so that we can give you a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assemble the delivered shelves "flat" with a screwdriver in a few seconds.
- Fix the racks to the wall so that they are parallel and 59 cm apart.
- Hang the shelves by clipping the hooks into the notches of the rack at the desired height. These hooks are designed to ensure that the shelf is perfectly stable.
Maximum weight per shelf: 25 kg
- Metal & plywood
You might also like