- On sale!
Wall shelving - inclined
Organise, store and retrieve quickly
This shelf has the special feature of keeping your storage boxes at a slight angle.
This has the following advantages:
- the contents are more visible and easily accessible,
- the boxes lined up next to each other take up little space.
This shelf can accommodate several types of containers (see conditions).
It is ideal for storing tin cans (empty or not) or glass jars.
You will certainly be surprised by the number of cans that can be stored on one shelf!...
2 sizes available depending on your containers (small or large)
This shelf is an asset to save time and space!
- A UNIQUE concept -
A variety of containers can be used
Different containers can be placed on our shelves: round, square, but also rectangular or oval.
Condition: one of the 2 measurements of the base of the container (length or width) must not exceed:
- 7 cm maximum for small inclined shelves.
- 12 cm maximum for large inclined shelves.
If this is the case, these containers will not fit in these shelves...
2 sizes of shelves
Sizes (length x width x height) :
S = approx. 60 x 11 x 7 cm
L = approx. 60 x 16 x 7.5 cm
Their brackets are made of white powder-coated steel.
The board made from plywood can easily be painted, stained or varnished.
! Racks not included: to be ordered extra on this site.
! SPECIAL OFFER: 2 free rack hooks for any purchase of brackets, shelves or wall kit > 70 € until 31/03/23.
Custom-made wall shelves
Do you need a different size? Please let us know so that we can give you a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assemble the delivered shelves "flat" with a screwdriver in a few seconds.
- Fix the racks to the wall so that they are parallel and 59 cm apart.
- Hang the shelves by clipping the hooks into the notches of the rack at the desired height. These hooks are designed to ensure that the shelf is perfectly stable.
Maximum weight per shelf: 25 kg
® Registred design.
- Metal & plywood
You might also like
- On sale!